Markets We Serve
PV Pure focuses on providing clean affordable water to people who need it, including:
- Individual or groups of family homes and vacation homes
- Small hospitals and clinics
- Hotels and restaurants
- Small villages and communities
- ...and particularly where electrical power is either not available, or too costly
THESE LOCATIONS MAY BE IN BOTH THE UNDEVELOPED WORLD AND THE DEVELOPING WORLD.
- We work with and support philanthropic organizations and companies and governments in their social responsibility programs.
- We also work with commercial companies and real estate developers to bring people a higher standard of living – using PV Pure water purification modules and systems.
- We help individuals and communities who want a better quality of water for their families, schools, and clinics.
- We help local and remote hotels and restaurants provide clean water to their customers at affordable prices and using clean energy.
- PV Pure also provides water purification and engineering expertise to help study the feasibility, costs and effectiveness of proposed water purification projects.
We have designed, developed and fielded systems with purified water outputs ranging from 400 liters (approx 100 gallons) per day to 40,000 liters (approx 10,000 gallons) per day.
Some of the areas overseas where PV Pure has provided systems, modules and/or design expertise:
MEXICO & CENTRAL AMERICA
PV Pure's systems sit in villages in the shadow of the Mayan Pyramids
The Western Pacific
PV Puree's system's on outrigger communities to remote communities in the Solomon Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
Cyprus & The Middle East
Purification modules are shipped from our Massachusetts Facility. Each module produces between 250 to 40,000 liters/day of purified water.
In each case, undrinkable local water is purified to World Heath Standards.